Search This Blog

Sunday, October 02, 2011

MVP Award

I received this in my mail yesterday:

___________
Dear Jimmy Andersson,

Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2011 Microsoft® MVP Award! This award is given to exceptional technical community leaders who actively share their high quality, real world expertise with others. We appreciate your outstanding contributions in Directory Services technical communities during the past year.

___________

This is the 13th year in a row I got honored with this award, and I'm proud of it!

3 comments:

joe said...

Good job Yimmy!

mkline said...

Congratulations, wait AD hasn't even been around for 13 years :)

Hope to see you at the summit

Jimmy Andersson [DS MVP] said...

Thanks, and true - but I've been awarded for former stuff as well :)

See you guys at the summit!

Best regards,
Jimmy