Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sad day for MS/Good day for Jesper.

As you might know, Jesper M. Johansson is leaving Microsoft. He's a buddy and whatever makes him (and his family) happy makes me happy! Good luck with the new job!

As a MS employee he has been (to me):
- A good friend.
- Known as a "know-how" person.
- He's respected amongst his peers.
- His presentation skills are great (I wish I was half as good).

Future (knowing Jesper):
- A good friend.
- Known as a "know-how" person.
- He's respected amongst his peers.
- His presentation skills are great.
- Don't stop reading his blog! He will continue posting useful things.
- He will stay on top of his area.
- He will not leave the "security business"

When the new URL is known to his blog, I will post it.

No comments: